TIF District 1
Parcel ID Map
Property owners may apply for the TIF program by submitting the following items as included in the formal application.
1. Owner contact information FEIN or Social Security Number.
2. Documented proof of ownership (current title work, closing statement or deed)
3. Tax ID Number
4. A brief narrative letter explaining the work to be undertaken.
5. Copies of all bid documents for general contractor and all sub-contractors.
6. Copies of all contracts between the owner, general contractor and subcontractor.
7. Financing information (letter of credit from a bank or proof of self-financing)
8. Individuals may be requested to submit three immediate past tax returns or pro-forma statements. If incorporated, Company returns are to be submitted as well as three year projections.
9. Current exterior and interior photograph of building as it presently appears.
10. If seeking Architectural Assistance, blueprints and color architectural rendering of how the property will appear after rehabilitation project is completed.
11. A proposed work schedule (start & completion dates)
12. Certificate of Insurance naming City as additional insured.
13. All work MUST comply with all City Codes.
Please fill out the form to begin the process. Please use Adobe Reader or Acrobat Pro. After you have completed the form, save the pdf and email it to email@example.com.
Both Part A and B of the TIF Application must be filled out in their entirety to be considered as a complete application.